WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- We will send you a link with instructions to review your mock up 3-5 business days from the time all necessary information is received. Don’t forget the details: Cut, Graphic Style, Colors, Logos, Names, Numbers, Fonts
- Revisions will be completed 1-2 business days from the time the “Changes Are Required” decision is submitted through our Approval Center.
- Production lead-time begins when sizes are received and a decision of “Approved” has been submitted through our Approval Center. Contact customer service for the lead-time on your products.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT ART CHARGES:
- Your mock up includes up to 30 minutes of art time.
- Additional time will be billed in 15-minute increments.
- After the initial design, 2 revisions are included. Subsequent revisions are billed depending on the work being performed.
- If the quote/mock up is converted to an order within 60 days, you will not be billed for the 30 minutes; any additional time used will be billed at the standard rate.
- If an order is not submitted within 60 days you will be billed for all art time.
- If your design is expected to take over 1 hour to produce, we will prepare an estimate for you to approve before creating the mock up.
HOW TO MINIMIZE ART FEES:
- Most items created on the custom color selector can be produced without art fees. Please note that some products have limitations to the placement of artwork in some areas. Check with customer service about your products for more information.
- Clearly state what you want. The less you give our artists to go on, the higher the potential for billed revisions.
- Provide usable art files. The best production quality will be from vector-based art from the following programs and file formats (in order of our preference): Adobe Illustrator .AI, Adobe Illustrator .EPS, Adobe Illustrator .PDF, or CorelDraw .CDR.
There are files and formats outside of these that may still be usable, but they will be checked individually.
- It is important the art is actually created in the software, and not placed into or linked and re-saved into one of the above formats. An art file is only as good as the lowest quality file used to make it. AI files that have a low-resolution JPEG placed into them are not considered usable.